PDC GENERAL MEETING NOTES
OCTOBER 10, 2019
Submitted by Gail Jack
ATTENDING: Glen Schaller, Faisal Fazilat, Brian and Marcia Heath, Randa Solik, Joy Hinz, Adam Scow, Ingrid Mednis, Brett Garrett, Nicholas Whitehead, Barb Patchin, Emily Patchin, Franco Picarella, Sandra and Peter Nichols, Micol Black, Laura Noo, Nora Hochman, Sarah Ringler, Jean Piraino, Brian M…
The PEOPLE'S DEMOCRATIC CLUB and SANTA CRUZ FOR BERNIE are presenting a public candidates forum to address 3 races which will appear on the March 3, 2020 ballot.
- When: November 19 - TUESDAY
- Time: Doors open at 6:00 PM; Forum beings at 6:30 PM
- Where: Live Oak Grange, 1900 17th Ave, Santa Cruz
The following races will be covered during this forum:
- U.S. Representative in Congress 20th District
- Superior Court Judge Office 1
- County Supervisor, 1st District
What you should know:
- For a candidate to be endorsed, she/he must receive 60% of the votes cast in that race.
- A quorum of 20 PDC members is required and 20 votes must be cast for an official PDC endorsement;
- PDC members must have been members for at least 60 days immediately precedin…