The PEOPLE'S DEMOCRATIC CLUB and SANTA CRUZ FOR BERNIE are presenting a public candidates forum to address 3 races which will appear on the March 3, 2020 ballot.
- When: November 19 - TUESDAY
- Time: Doors open at 6:00 PM; Forum beings at 6:30 PM
- Where: Live Oak Grange, 1900 17th Ave, Santa Cruz
The following races will be covered during this forum:
- U.S. Representative in Congress 20th District
- Superior Court Judge Office 1
- County Supervisor, 1st District
What you should know:
- For a candidate to be endorsed, she/he must receive 60% of the votes cast in that race.
- A quorum of 20 PDC members is required and 20 votes must be cast for an official PDC endorsement;
- PDC members must have been members for at least 60 days immediately preceding the vote to be eligible to cast endorsement votes;
- PDC members will get a reminder notice - approximately 10 days before the forum - that endorsement votes will be taken at the end of the forum.
Leave a comment